The Rapid Rail International range of Vertical Cable Systems (VCS) are wire rope based systems that prevent falls from height. They are designed for installation to electricity, telecoms, and similar lattice towers.
The VCS systems uses a unique Robe grab device (S-Flo) that can be attached to the cable at any point and passes over the intermediate brackets resulting in near to free climbing experience for the user.
The key benefits include: -
- Addresses your company responsibility to provide worker safety
- Complies with all European and international safety standards
- Easy, fast, low cost installation
- Simple and easy to use
- Components are available to suit most tower types
- 20 year warranty
- Suitable for new build or retrofit
- Safe for 4 climbers.
Products are subject to intellectual property rights.
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the Contact Form