Vertical Lifeline Systems
The Rapid Rail International Vertical Cable System (VCS) is a wire rope-based fall arrest system designed for installation to electrical transmission and distribution towers and poles, telecoms towers and other similar structures. The VCS2 system offers permanent attachment and fall arrest protection for up to four climbers working simultaneously and arrests falls within 2ft.
- Maximum 2ft fall distance
- Adaptable to fit most structures
- Virtual free climb
Vertical Lifeline Systems Features
- 20 Year Warranty
- Quick and easy installation
- Automatically grounded to the structure
- Simple training for inspection and use of the VCS system
- Robust design using corrosion resistant materials suitable for use in most environments
- Temporary extension available
- VCS systems are available to suit most utility structure types
- Safe for up to 4 climbers (see local legislation)
- Reduced climb and descent time
- Complies with relevant international safety standards
- Custom solutions available
How Vertical Lifeline Systems Works
The Rapid Rail International Vertical Cable System (VCS) is a wire rope-based fall arrest system designed for installation to electrical transmission & distribution towers and poles, telecoms towers and other similar structures. Through years of industry experience, we have designed multiple fall arrest system designs to suit the varying structure types within these industries, we don’t bend your problem to suit our solution!
Applications for Vertical Lifeline Systems
Get In Touch
Get in touch with us using the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch shortly. If you would like to send an attachment to us then please use the ‘Choose File’ box on the form.
Alternatively contact us on +44 (0) 1633 870676 from the U.K. or +1 (610) 295 5479 from the U.S.